Tuesday 15 April 2014

Happy Birthday Mr. Doo!



It is hard to believe that three years have passed since Mr.Doo joined us in this world. The time has flown by in a myriad of exciting and fun memories. Mr. Doo's arrival was fast and furious, much like his sister's. As far as I can see, that is where the similarities end. The siblings are both wonders and wonderful, each in their own ways.
Mr. Doo has a sweet, easy-going personality. He is friendly and affectionate. He spouts hilarious statements on a daily basis and has the most expressive face a three year-old can have. Mr. Doo LOVES tractors, tools and play-doh. He embodies the definition of a hands-on child.

A few precious birthday related Mr. Doo-isms:

Cindy: "Mr. Doo, what present would you like for your birthday?"
Mr. Doo: "I have enough presents, I just want a tractor cake."
Done.

Everyone: "Happy Birthday! How old are you now?"
Mr. Doo: "Six years old".
Say what?

Before bed tonight...
Mr. Doo: "Are you done making my birthday now, Mom?"
Mamashunga: "Yes, I am."
Mr. Doo: "Thank you."
Awwwwwwww.

This past weekend, we celebrated Mr. Doo's third birthday with a farm-themed festivity. He loved every second of it. Check out the Parties page for details.



It is a guarantee that with each rising sun, his charms and personality will melt my heart anew. Happiest of Happy Birthdays Mr. Doo, you are so very loved.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness..."Are you done making my birthday now, mom" - soooo adorable!!!
    (Thank you for letting our crew share your birthday, Mr.Doo! - it was soooo fun!)

    ReplyDelete