Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Years

Out with the old and in with the new! 2013 was a great year, full of love and laughter. I set and attained some personal goals that I had never before even contemplated. I watched with pride as my children achieved new milestones.


We were lucky enough to have some super-heroes attend our New Year festivities. Super Girl and Super Man joined us for our traditional cheese fondue and champagne celebration. (Or apple juice depending on your age.)



Here's hoping that 2014 will be a year unlike any other. A year filled with adventures and fun, smiles and love. I look forward to seeing my minis continue to grow and flourish, and astound me with their achievements. I'm excited to set and achieve new personal fitness goals and to continue to grow in my professional life. And I can't wait to share all of these adventures with my husband, family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment