Tuesday 3 December 2013

Day 3 - Sewing Extravaganza

The naughty elves got into Mamashunga's sewing machine last night. Everybody knows that you aren't allowed to touch the sewing machine, so this is big news. On the plus side, they made a few things for Tootie that the Mamashunga has been procrastinating on, so that was quite helpful.



The elves made a "snack bag" for Tootie's lunch kit and some cloth napkins. They managed to find the left-over material from when the Mamashunga made her lunch bag because it all coordinates nicely! Way to go elves!


P.S. I posted a tutorial on how to make cloth napkins on the "Tutorials" page. It is super easy. And now Tootie's lunch will be more environmentally friendly!

4 comments:

  1. Sneaky elves...nice they saved mom some time though :). Looking forward to the tutorials...snack bag tutorial too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I have been putting that project off, so it was really nice of them to take it off my hands! ;) Snack bag tutorial sounds like a good idea!

      Delete
  2. I love it...our elf just gets into trouble! Yours seem so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe some mischief is coming, I can smell it in the air! But yes, they have been quite helpful. :)

      Delete